The 4th International Conference on Innovation in Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence on July 23-25, 2021 in Stockholm, Sweden aims to bring together academia, researchers, and scholars in order to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of specialized and interdisciplinary fields. This event provides an opportunity for all to network, share ideas, and also present their research work. In addition, discussion on the latest innovations, trends, and practical concerns and challenges faced in these fields are also encouraged. With ICAICONF conference, we encourage the community of multinational researchers to share common experiences and discussions.
We are delighted to announce that the conference has established a great and friendly community of multinational researchers who are fond of sharing their common experiences In this regard, the scientific and executive committees of the Conference kindly invite all professors, researchers and executive officials to submit, individually or in partnership with other researchers, their valuable articles comprising the latest scientific and research findings on the main or related themes and topics of the Conference to the Conference Secretariat.
01 July 2021
Paper Submission Deadline
18 Feb 2021
Early Bird Registration Deadline
26 April 2021
Early Registration Deadline
12 July 2021
Late Registration Deadline
23-25 July 2021
Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings with ISBN.
Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the conference and show your research work to the audience throughout the conference days.
Attending in ICAICONF will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
Organizing Committee will offer the all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Stockholm’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
- Advanced Database
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computational and Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Networks
- Computer Vision
- Data Communication and Networking
- Data Management
- Data Mining
- Embedded systems
- Knowledge Management
- Mining Data, Text, and the Web
- Mobile computing
- Multimedia DB’s
- Networks and Systems
- Operating Systems
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Reconfigurable computing Sensor networks
- Signal Processing
- Big Data and Intelligent Computing
- Methods and Techniques for Software Development
- Big data and Cloud Computing
- Distributed Computing and Cooperative Computing
- Artificial Intelligence and Intelligent Computing
- Semantic Analysis and Knowledge Engineering
- Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition
- Computational Thinking and Education Analysis
- Adaptive systems
- Business intelligence
- Data and web mining
- Intelligent agent
- Financial engineering
- Inductive learning
- Pattern Recognition
- Intelligent control
- Media computing
- Neural net and support vector machine
- Hybrid and nonlinear system
- Fuzzy set theory, fuzzy control and system
- Knowledge management
- Information retrieval
- Intelligent and knowledge based system
- Rough and fuzzy rough set
- Networking and information security
- Evolutionary computation
- Ensemble method
- Information fusion
- Visual information processing
- Computational life science
Why Stockholm ?
Stockholm, capital and largest city of Sweden, is located at the junction of Lake Mälar (Mälaren) and Salt Bay (Saltsjön). Outside the city to the east, and along the coast, is the island chain of the Stockholm archipelago. By virtue of its location, Stockholm is regarded as one of the most beautiful capital cities in the world. The cobblestone streets and ochre-colored buildings of Gamla Stan (the old town) are home to the 13th-century Storkyrkan Cathedral, the Kungliga Slottet Royal Palace and the Nobel Museum, which focuses on the Nobel Prize. Over 30% of the city area is made up of waterways, and another 30% is made up of green spaces.
One-Day city tour free of charge
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the largest and most historic city of Stockholm with its famous buildings, architecture, and rich culture. Your experience in Stockholm will not be completed until you pay a visit to the most famous monuments and sights. More information about the tour will be given during the event. The organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
Hope to see you all on the 23- 25 July 2021.
Paper Publication Opportunity
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunities in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceedings with ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.