The 3rd Intaernational Conference on Innovation in Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence on April 24-26 April 2020 in Amsterdam, Netherlands aims to bring together academia, researchers and scholars in order to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of specialized and interdisciplinary fields. This event provides an opportunity for all to network, share ideas and also present their research work. In addition, discussion on the latest innovations, trends and practical concerns and challenges faced in these fields are also encouraged.
30 March 2020
Paper Submission Deadline
02 December 2019
Early Registration Deadline Round I
07 February 2020
Early Registration Deadline Round II
09 April 2020
Late Registration Deadline Round III
All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings. All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with ISBN.
Organizing Committee will offer the all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Amsterdam’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the conference and show your research work to the audience throughout the conference days.
If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
Attending in ICAICONF will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
- Advanced Database
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computational and Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Networks
- Computer Vision
- Data Communication and Networking
- Data Management
- Data Mining
- Embedded systems
- Knowledge Management
- Mining Data, Text, and the Web
- Mobile computing
- Multimedia DB’s
- Networks and Systems
- Operating Systems
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Reconfigurable computing Sensor networks
- Signal Processing
- Big Data and Intelligent Computing
- Methods and Techniques for Software Development
- Big data and Cloud Computing
- Distributed Computing and Cooperative Computing
- Artificial Intelligence and Intelligent Computing
- Semantic Analysis and Knowledge Engineering
- Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition
- Computational Thinking and Education Analysis
- Adaptive systems
- Business intelligence
- Data and web mining
- Intelligent agent
- Financial engineering
- Inductive learning
- Pattern Recognition
- Intelligent control
- Media computing
- Neural net and support vector machine
- Hybrid and nonlinear system
- Fuzzy set theory, fuzzy control and system
- Knowledge management
- Information retrieval
- Intelligent and knowledge based system
- Rough and fuzzy rough set
- Networking and information security
- Evolutionary computation
- Ensemble method
- Information fusion
- Visual information processing
- Computational life science
Amsterdam is well known for a few things. Firstly, it’s known as the cycling capital of Europe. Locals cycle everywhere – to work, on dates, to the shops and even home from nights out. Bikes have right of way in this amazing city, so keep an eye out for them and try not to get in the way. It’s easy to see the city by bike and there are loads of places where you can rent bicycles.
Everyone knows about Amsterdam’s coffee houses, where they sell a lot more than just hot drinks. There are a few really famous ones, but there is a great selection of coffee houses to visit and tourists flock from all over the world to smoke marijuana and relax with friends. It’s legal in Holland and it’s perfectly acceptable. There are lots of coffee shops in Amsterdam and the distinct smell is everywhere. Beer is also excellent in Amsterdam. Holland is famous for its beer and there are many great bars to enjoy it in.
Take a stroll along the canals, stop by one of the city’s famous museums, sit in a coffee shop and spend some time watching the world go by, hire a pedalo, enjoy some Dutch cuisine and check out the city’s vibrant nightlife.
Paper Publication Opportunity
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract Proceedings. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Early Registration Round I
Deadline: 02 December 2019
Early Registration Round II
Deadline: 07 February 2020
artificial intelligence conference, computer science conference, computer conference, international conference, international conference 2020