The 3rd International Conference on Innovation in Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence on 23-25 October 2020 in Amsterdam, Netherlands aims to bring together academia, researchers and scholars in order to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of specialized and interdisciplinary fields. This event provides an opportunity for all to network, share ideas and also present their research work. In addition, discussion on the latest innovations, trends and practical concerns and challenges faced in these fields are also encouraged.
Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us. That’s why we take every precaution possible to create a safe learning environment, which includes:
- Distribution of medical masks and gloves to all participants. We will be strictly enforcing the rule to wear the mask at all times during the conference.
- Disinfection of the premises. The venue will be thoroughly disinfected before the event, following each conference day, and during breaks in between presentations.
- Disinfection of the equipment. Following each presentation, all equipment, including the laptop and slide pointers, will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Distanced seating. The seating will be arranged so that each participant is able to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Packaged meals. As opposed to a more traditional buffet, the participants will be catered packaged meals, which are prepared in accordance with WHO’s food safety guidance.
Last Round History
The 2nd International Conference on Innovation in Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence took place on the 26th-28th of July in London, UK. The event was a success based on numerous objective metrics. Let’s take a closer look….
01 October 2020
Paper Submission Deadline
10 October 2020
All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings with ISBN.
Organizing Committee will offer the all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Amsterdam’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the conference and show your research work to the audience throughout the conference days.
If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
Attending in ICAICONF will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
- Advanced Database
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computational and Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Networks
- Computer Vision
- Data Communication and Networking
- Data Management
- Data Mining
- Embedded systems
- Knowledge Management
- Mining Data, Text, and the Web
- Mobile computing
- Multimedia DB’s
- Networks and Systems
- Operating Systems
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Reconfigurable computing Sensor networks
- Signal Processing
- Big Data and Intelligent Computing
- Methods and Techniques for Software Development
- Big data and Cloud Computing
- Distributed Computing and Cooperative Computing
- Artificial Intelligence and Intelligent Computing
- Semantic Analysis and Knowledge Engineering
- Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition
- Computational Thinking and Education Analysis
- Adaptive systems
- Business intelligence
- Data and web mining
- Intelligent agent
- Financial engineering
- Inductive learning
- Pattern Recognition
- Intelligent control
- Media computing
- Neural net and support vector machine
- Hybrid and nonlinear system
- Fuzzy set theory, fuzzy control and system
- Knowledge management
- Information retrieval
- Intelligent and knowledge based system
- Rough and fuzzy rough set
- Networking and information security
- Evolutionary computation
- Ensemble method
- Information fusion
- Visual information processing
- Computational life science
Amsterdam is well known for a few things. Firstly, it’s known as the cycling capital of Europe. Locals cycle everywhere – to work, on dates, to the shops and even home from nights out. Bikes have right of way in this amazing city, so keep an eye out for them and try not to get in the way. It’s easy to see the city by bike and there are loads of places where you can rent bicycles.
Everyone knows about Amsterdam’s coffee houses, where they sell a lot more than just hot drinks. There are a few really famous ones, but there is a great selection of coffee houses to visit and tourists flock from all over the world to smoke marijuana and relax with friends. It’s legal in Holland and it’s perfectly acceptable. There are lots of coffee shops in Amsterdam and the distinct smell is everywhere. Beer is also excellent in Amsterdam. Holland is famous for its beer and there are many great bars to enjoy it in.
Take a stroll along the canals, stop by one of the city’s famous museums, sit in a coffee shop and spend some time watching the world go by, hire a pedalo, enjoy some Dutch cuisine and check out the city’s vibrant nightlife.
Paper Publication Opportunity
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunities in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceedings ISBN 978-609-485-065-3. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
artificial intelligence conference, computer science conference, computer conference, international conference, international conference 2020