The 2nd International Conference on Innovation in Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence on July 26–28, 2019 in London, UK aims to bring together academia, researchers and scholars in order to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of specialized and interdisciplinary fields. This event provides an opportunity for all to network, share ideas and also present their research work. In addition, discussion on the latest innovations, trends and practical concerns and challenges faced in these fields are also encouraged.
08 July 2019
17 July 2019
All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings. All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with ISBN.
Organizing Committee will offer the all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about London’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the conference and show your research work to the audience throughout the conference days.
If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
Attending in ICAICONF will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
- Advanced Database
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computational and Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Networks
- Computer Vision
- Data Communication and Networking
- Data Management
- Data Mining
- Embedded systems
- Knowledge Management
- Mining Data, Text, and the Web
- Mobile computing
- Multimedia DB’s
- Networks and Systems
- Operating Systems
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Reconfigurable computing Sensor networks
- Signal Processing
- Big Data and Intelligent Computing
- Methods and Techniques for Software Development
- Big data and Cloud Computing
- Distributed Computing and Cooperative Computing
- Artificial Intelligence and Intelligent Computing
- Semantic Analysis and Knowledge Engineering
- Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition
- Computational Thinking and Education Analysis
- Adaptive systems
- Business intelligence
- Data and web mining
- Intelligent agent
- Financial engineering
- Inductive learning
- Pattern Recognition
- Intelligent control
- Media computing
- Neural net and support vector machine
- Hybrid and nonlinear system
- Fuzzy set theory, fuzzy control and system
- Knowledge management
- Information retrieval
- Intelligent and knowledge based system
- Rough and fuzzy rough set
- Networking and information security
- Evolutionary computation
- Ensemble method
- Information fusion
- Visual information processing
- Computational life science
If it is affordability and security of a mid-sized community combined with the business and career opportunities of a big city that you’re looking for, London is a perfect choice.No matter where your interest lies, from outdoor activities, music, food, or work life, you’re sure to discover exactly why people choose to call London home.
London has a diverse business community with a well-balanced economy that embraces strengths in manufacturing, food processing, healthcare, professional services, and digital creative services.London is home to globally recognized education institutes and is regarded as a center of educational excellence.
Paper Publication Opportunity
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract Proceedings ISBN 978-609-8239-81-2. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
artificial intelligence conference, computer science conference, computer conference, international conference, international conference 2019