Full papers received by the deadline will be (double-blind) peer-reviewed by an internal panel on a rolling basis. A notification of acceptance/rejection will be issued after submission.
English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
- Margins should be set at 1.2″ top, bottom, right and left.
- Set tab settings to 0.25″, so that first line of a paragraph is indented by that amount.
- Paper size should be set for 210mm by 297mm (A4).
- All text should be type in Calibri with 12 point and fully-justified.
- Single space the body of the paper. Double space before first or second level sub-headings (in other words, leave one blank line). Sub-headings that take more than one line should be single-spaced. Single space between each listing in the reference section. Do not double space between paragraphs.
Full Paper Length
As a guide, articles should be 5000 words or less in Length. Paper size should be set for 210mm by 297mm (A4).
Introduction: to explain the background work, the practical applications and the nature and purpose of the paper.
Body: to contain the primary message, with clear lines of thought and validation of the techniques described.
Acknowledgements (when appropriate)
Appendices (when appropriate)
Section headings: should be left-justified, with the first letter capitalised and numbered consecutively, starting with the Introduction. Sub-section headings should be in capital and lower-case italic letters, numbered 1.1, 1.2, etc, and left justified, with second and subsequent lines indented.
The first page should include: Conference Title, Title of the research paper, Author’s name, Abstract
(Insert an abstract of 50-100 words, giving a brief account of the most relevant aspects of the paper.), Keywords (Insert 5-10 keywords).
Files should be in PDF format only, converting the CRC MS Word template provided by the conference organizer. Figures and tables should be embedded and not supplied separately. Please notice that if the file uploaded is not a CRC PDF file, your manuscript will be sent back to you and this may cause delays in the publication process. Please make sure that you use as much as possible normal fonts in your documents. Special fonts, such as fonts used in the Far East (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc.) may cause problems during processing. To avoid unnecessary errors you are strongly advised to use the ‘spellchecker’ function of MS Word before converting the document in to PDF.
You should cite publications in the text: (Adams, 2006) using the first named author’s name or (Adams and Brown, 2006) citing both names, or (Adams et al., 2006), when there are three or more authors.
At the end of the paper a reference list in alphabetical order should be supplied:
- For books: surname, initials, (year), title of book, publisher, place of publication
- For book chapters: surname, initials, (year), “chapter title”, editor’s surname, initials, title of book, publisher, place of publication, pages
- For journals: surname, initials, (year), “title of article”, journal name, volume, number, page
- For electronic sources: if available online the full URL and date of access should be supplied at the end of the reference.
Presentation & Publication (Full paper)
Full paper is requested.
Articles submitted to the conference should report original and previously unpublished findings. Following the ethical conduct is very critical in the academic world. Hence any act of plagiarism cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the submission will be automatically dismissed.
- All papers will be subjected to double blind peer-reviews. Relevancy, structure, research method, ethical conducts, language standard, innovativeness, references, hypothesis, result presentation, proficiency, format, amongst many other factors are considered for the evaluation process.
- Papers that are accepted will be published in the Conference Proceedings CD.
Instructions for the oral presentation
The length of the presentation should be around 20 minutes, having an extra 10 minute for the Q&A section. You can use any form of presentations you wish, we provide you with the necessary equipment upon request. Make sure you attend the conference a bit earlier to prepare the props.